Sunday, January 25, 2009

Organization

I have started organizing the crawl space in my home now. I have so much stuff down there that you can barely move around and trying to find something is almost impossible. I have already made a huge dent in the work and need to keep at it. Matt will be home for the Valentine's weekend and I told him that all I want for Valentine's Day is for him to build me shelves in the crawl space. So now I need to get everything organized down there so he can build my shelves. Once the shelves are there we can move everything from the garage into there. Then I can finally start putting my studio together. I can hardly wait. I'm so excited to have a studio. It is keeping me very motivated to get that crawl space done.

I have my first self employment workshop tomorrow morning. I'm really looking forward to this. I feel like I need to get this business going and I think these workshops I'll be taking are going to really help with the business aspect of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment