Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

My new years resolution this year is to start posting to my blog regularly. I would like to say I'm going to do it every day but that just probably won't happen so my resolution will be to post at least once a week and I will try to do more.

This year will officially mark the start of Jennifer Cameron Photography. I will be busily working on getting my studio set up so I can start using it as soon as possible. We are converting our garage into a studio for me. Right now though it is full of stuff that needs to be cleared out and then I need to lay flooring down and fix drywall and paint the walls. I am really excited to get that all done and to have a studio.

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best in 2009. I hope that this is a great year for everyone. I will leave you now with a few photos of my family at Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment