Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday's are almost over!

Today is the last day of our Christmas holidays. Kaitlyn goes back to school tomorrow and everyone will get back into a regular routine. Matt was home for the holidays too which was really nice since we haven't had him around much this year. He left yesterday and drove up to Prince George where he will go to school for the next 10 weeks. Good luck honey I know you will do great.

I can't believe how much snow we have gotten over the past 2 weeks. It has been so pretty out but I sure hate to drive in it. The kids have loved it and we took them sledding a couple days ago. We all had so much fun there and I got some cute shots of the kids coming down the hill. I will share some of them once I have them ready.

Here are some pictures from a few of the sessions I did in 2008.















No comments:

Post a Comment